Click on the images below to see the development of Cabernet Franc from the WEST (Tinhorn Creek’s Diamondback Vineyard) and the EAST (Vineland Estate’s Bo-Teek Vineyard). More information on both vineyard sites can be found HERE
Join 204 other subscribers
- BC Wine Industry (5)
- Canada (9)
- Cars (2)
- Eco Sustainability (8)
- Grapes and Wine (25)
- Health and Safety (7)
- Local (6)
- Personal Sandra (17)
- Pets (1)
- Poetry (2)
- Social Media (3)
- TInhorn Creek (17)
- Travel (10)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Never Too Late
- Thank You Dad
- Maximum Group Size is Still Six in Phase 3
- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
Thanks for sharing this! I’ll keep watching.
#ILOVECABFRANC. ’nuff said. 🙂 Can’t wait to try some BC Cab Franc!
Pingback: Cabernet Franc Tuesday « Heather Mitchell: wine enthusiast