- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
- One Teacher
- Bucket List of Future Wanderings: Updated
Category Archives: Canada
Now that Bill C-311 has passed federally, the provinces are stating that they will need to “look at it”, but in the meantime provincial liquor boards are telling their consumers that little has changed. To be helpful they are … Continue reading
As some of you may have heard by now, I have been involved in the FreeMyGrapes fight to get Canadians access to Canadian wines. To that end, I purchased a 12 gauge shotgun online from Saskatchewan last week to show … Continue reading
In 2010 I followed ONE Chardonnay vine in front of my home for the entire growing season (April until harvest in Fall). I called it #ChardyTuesday because once a week on Tuesday I would tweet the progress I had seen … Continue reading
>>UPDATE: April 9, 2012 the water flowed!! << Let’s start with some facts: We grow grapes We live in a desert–less than 10 inches average of precipitation per year Grapes need a minimum of 20 inches of precipitation minimum to … Continue reading
A spirited conversation on twitter last week about sub appellations in the British Columbia wine industry was the kick off for a new one hour weekly chat on twitter called BCWineChat. The chat, hosted under the twitter hashtag #BCWineChat, is held … Continue reading
The bands for the 2012 Canadian Concert Series have been finalized this week and it should be quite a rip-roaring time to be had by all. The bands are all from right here in British Columbia. Here’s a taste of each … Continue reading