- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
- One Teacher
- Bucket List of Future Wanderings: Updated
- 19th Time’s a Charm
- Impressions off the Bus
- It’s Beneath Us
- Denmark Images
- Vacation Ceilings
- Russia Images
Category Archives: Health and Safety
Today’s is the eve of my 19th vintage at Tinhorn Creek. Technically, it might be my 181/2 vintage since my husband brought in the grapes in 1994 when I was finishing my studies at UC Davis–but I was on the … Continue reading
I noticed the initials F/U today on some meeting minutes from work and thought “Wow, glad that item wasn’t on MY to do list!” Then it was explained to me that F/U (with the all important “/” mark) means “Follow … Continue reading