- Thank You Dad
- Maximum Group Size is Still Six in Phase 3
- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
Category Archives: Local
How happy is the little stone That rambles in the road alone, And doesn’t care about careers, And exigencies never fears; Whose coat of elemental brown A passing universe put on; And independent as the sun, Associates or glows alone, … Continue reading
I flew out of the Kelowna airport this morning. There’s not much enjoyment in flying these days, but nonetheless I almost look forward to flying out of there. Is it that I enjoy security checks? Maybe on the odd occasion, … Continue reading
I am trying to find balance. Balance between running a business and the idea of being a steward of the land it sits on. Recently, I am fighting a war against nature…specifically the Northern Flicker. It’s a bird. More specifically … Continue reading
I returned home from the grocery store and decided to head right back out with my camera. The snow had fallen two nights ago and I knew I did not have to venture too far off our hill to take … Continue reading
There is a time in the Okanagan Valley where the calendar says it is Fall but we’ve had our first taste of winter. Some leaves remain on the trees but many more join new skiffs of snow on the ground. We … Continue reading