- Thank You Dad
- Maximum Group Size is Still Six in Phase 3
- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
Category Archives: Eco Sustainability
The earth is rude, silent, incomprehensible at first; Be not discouraged – keep on – there are divine things, well envelop’d; I swear to you there are divine things more beautiful than words can tell. ~Walt Whitman The vineyard we … Continue reading
I am trying to find balance. Balance between running a business and the idea of being a steward of the land it sits on. Recently, I am fighting a war against nature…specifically the Northern Flicker. It’s a bird. More specifically … Continue reading
For years I have been hearing wine writers and others say that unless Canadian wines are sold in the UK or the US we will never become a well-known industry. Unless our wines are reviewed by the heavy hitters of the wine world … Continue reading
I returned home from the grocery store and decided to head right back out with my camera. The snow had fallen two nights ago and I knew I did not have to venture too far off our hill to take … Continue reading
I noticed the initials F/U today on some meeting minutes from work and thought “Wow, glad that item wasn’t on MY to do list!” Then it was explained to me that F/U (with the all important “/” mark) means “Follow … Continue reading