- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
- One Teacher
- Bucket List of Future Wanderings: Updated
- 19th Time’s a Charm
- Impressions off the Bus
- It’s Beneath Us
- Denmark Images
- Vacation Ceilings
- Russia Images
- Iceland Images
- “Special” Orders
Category Archives: Social Media
I took a wonderful tour last Friday to Carlton, Oregon as part of the 2012 Wine Blogger’s Conference. It was blazing hot. After an impromptu police evacuation of our bus holding up traffic (all staged but all very cool) … Continue reading →
Some of you may know that I began BCWineChat on Twitter at the end of December 2011. My hope was to find an open forum for BC wine consumers, BC wineries, retailers and restauranteurs to meet, once a week to … Continue reading →
I’m sure in the late 1800’s when the telephone was invented and was finding its way into homes and businesses, there were some people who did not see a need for it. No doubt there were those who said “Why … Continue reading →