- Thank You Dad
- Maximum Group Size is Still Six in Phase 3
- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
Tag Archives: iceland
A bit over a year ago I posted my Bucket List of Future Wanderings on my blog. I was blessed to be able to go to two of the ten places this summer (Iceland and Russia) and all I can … Continue reading
I’m certain some people read my blog because they love wine, but for over a month most of my posts have been in pictorial form about my vacation, or ceilings on my vacation or looking up trees….hence the title “Oldfield … Continue reading
Harpa, Reykjavik Graffiti, Reykjavik Thingvellir (Continental Drift between Europe and North America) Geysir Gullfoss Seljalandsfoss Thorsmork Cotton Grass Dyrholaey Reynisfjara Reynisfjara Reynisfjara Haimaey, Vestmannaeyjar Islands Eldfell Volcano, Vestmannaeyjar Islands Vik, Crashed DC-3, 1974 Vik Olfusdalur Valley Grindavik Blue Lagoon