- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
- One Teacher
- Bucket List of Future Wanderings: Updated
- 19th Time’s a Charm
- Impressions off the Bus
- It’s Beneath Us
- Denmark Images
Tag Archives: russia
A bit over a year ago I posted my Bucket List of Future Wanderings on my blog. I was blessed to be able to go to two of the ten places this summer (Iceland and Russia) and all I can … Continue reading
Kremlin, Moscow St. Basil’s Cathedral, Red Square, Moscow Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Moscow Moscow Red Square, Moscow Red Square, Moscow Red Square, Moscow Novodevichy Convent, Moscow Gorky Park, Moscow Train from Moscow to Saint Petersburg Catherine’s Palace, Pushkin Catherine’s … Continue reading