- Maximum Group Size is Still Six in Phase 3
- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
- One Teacher
Tag Archives: nova scotia
Now that Bill C-311 has passed federally, the provinces are stating that they will need to “look at it”, but in the meantime provincial liquor boards are telling their consumers that little has changed. To be helpful they are … Continue reading
Having just wrapped up four days in Halifax for the Atlantic Canada Wine Symposium, I was given three bottles of Nova Scotia wine to take back to British Columbia with me. I am not unfamiliar with the young industry out … Continue reading
I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree… Yes, I have a thing for looking up a tree. All around the world. Whenever I think of it. Hanoi, VietNam