- Never Too Late
- Thank You Dad
- Maximum Group Size is Still Six in Phase 3
- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
Tag Archives: oregon
I took a wonderful tour last Friday to Carlton, Oregon as part of the 2012 Wine Blogger’s Conference. It was blazing hot. After an impromptu police evacuation of our bus holding up traffic (all staged but all very cool) … Continue reading →