- Thank You Dad
- Maximum Group Size is Still Six in Phase 3
- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
Tag Archives: vineyard
The earth is rude, silent, incomprehensible at first; Be not discouraged – keep on – there are divine things, well envelop’d; I swear to you there are divine things more beautiful than words can tell. ~Walt Whitman The vineyard we … Continue reading
Been so long since I’ve blogged but I’ve given up the guilt many year ago, so onward and upward. Today I had a good day. What’s a good day for me? Well, I can tell you, days like this … Continue reading
A spirited conversation on twitter last week about sub appellations in the British Columbia wine industry was the kick off for a new one hour weekly chat on twitter called BCWineChat. The chat, hosted under the twitter hashtag #BCWineChat, is held … Continue reading
There is a time in the Okanagan Valley where the calendar says it is Fall but we’ve had our first taste of winter. Some leaves remain on the trees but many more join new skiffs of snow on the ground. We … Continue reading
Vineyard Manager Andrew Moon extolling the virtues of Cabernet Franc. For all you Tinhorn Creek Cabernet Franc fans out there, you “get it” already.