Vineyard Manager Andrew Moon extolling the virtues of Cabernet Franc. For all you Tinhorn Creek Cabernet Franc fans out there, you “get it” already.
Join 204 other subscribers
- BC Wine Industry (5)
- Canada (9)
- Cars (2)
- Eco Sustainability (8)
- Grapes and Wine (25)
- Health and Safety (7)
- Local (6)
- Personal Sandra (17)
- Pets (1)
- Poetry (2)
- Social Media (3)
- TInhorn Creek (17)
- Travel (10)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Never Too Late
- Thank You Dad
- Maximum Group Size is Still Six in Phase 3
- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
This was awesome, my 4 yr old loved Melody’s debut as “Vanna White”. You guys rock!!!
I thought she was Vanna as well.
awesome video melody was great
Behind on your blog posts…I love this one and concur 100%
I’m behind on writing them so I suppose we’re equal.
Pingback: The Last Saumur I (Drank) | Convicted for Grape
Ok I am alittle late to the party…but I so get it! Cab Franc you rock. Loved the way you presented it. Yummmm.
You’re never late!
Pingback: Wines from the Okanagan’s Tinhorn, Joie Farm and Stag’s Hollow in review | Wines In Niagara