- Maximum Group Size is Still Six in Phase 3
- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
- One Teacher
Tag Archives: Tinhorn
In 2010 I followed ONE Chardonnay vine in front of my home for the entire growing season (April until harvest in Fall). I called it #ChardyTuesday because once a week on Tuesday I would tweet the progress I had seen … Continue reading
I am trying to find balance. Balance between running a business and the idea of being a steward of the land it sits on. Recently, I am fighting a war against nature…specifically the Northern Flicker. It’s a bird. More specifically … Continue reading
The bands for the 2012 Canadian Concert Series have been finalized this week and it should be quite a rip-roaring time to be had by all. The bands are all from right here in British Columbia. Here’s a taste of each … Continue reading
In the past few years it seems that some winery’s marketing plans read like this: Make everything in tiny lots that are hard to find (or at least tell the public you only made a small amount) Charge a healthy … Continue reading
Vineyard Manager Andrew Moon extolling the virtues of Cabernet Franc. For all you Tinhorn Creek Cabernet Franc fans out there, you “get it” already.
Nothing says sexy like the word “audit”. Really? No? You don’t get all goose pimply when someone says “I’m coming to audit you “? In the past month I have conducted two audits in one of my roles (Operations Manager) … Continue reading