- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
- One Teacher
- Bucket List of Future Wanderings: Updated
- 19th Time’s a Charm
- Impressions off the Bus
- It’s Beneath Us
- Denmark Images
Tag Archives: sustainability
The earth is rude, silent, incomprehensible at first; Be not discouraged – keep on – there are divine things, well envelop’d; I swear to you there are divine things more beautiful than words can tell. ~Walt Whitman The vineyard we … Continue reading
For years I have been hearing wine writers and others say that unless Canadian wines are sold in the UK or the US we will never become a well-known industry. Unless our wines are reviewed by the heavy hitters of the wine world … Continue reading