- Thank You Dad
- Maximum Group Size is Still Six in Phase 3
- Staffing Up for the Big Reopen
- Tasting Rooms Can Get Ready Now–Don’t Wait
- Donning Masks and Such Things
- 8 Years and Counting–I’m Talking to You Ontario and Quebec
- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
Tag Archives: vintage
Today’s is the eve of my 19th vintage at Tinhorn Creek. Technically, it might be my 181/2 vintage since my husband brought in the grapes in 1994 when I was finishing my studies at UC Davis–but I was on the … Continue reading
In 2010 I followed ONE Chardonnay vine in front of my home for the entire growing season (April until harvest in Fall). I called it #ChardyTuesday because once a week on Tuesday I would tweet the progress I had seen … Continue reading