- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
- One Teacher
- Bucket List of Future Wanderings: Updated
- 19th Time’s a Charm
- Impressions off the Bus
- It’s Beneath Us
- Denmark Images
Tag Archives: okanagan
Today’s is the eve of my 19th vintage at Tinhorn Creek. Technically, it might be my 181/2 vintage since my husband brought in the grapes in 1994 when I was finishing my studies at UC Davis–but I was on the … Continue reading
In 2010 I followed ONE Chardonnay vine in front of my home for the entire growing season (April until harvest in Fall). I called it #ChardyTuesday because once a week on Tuesday I would tweet the progress I had seen … Continue reading
I am trying to find balance. Balance between running a business and the idea of being a steward of the land it sits on. Recently, I am fighting a war against nature…specifically the Northern Flicker. It’s a bird. More specifically … Continue reading