- What BC Wineries Should be Doing During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Women and BC Wineries
- Photographer’s Statement
- One Picture. Two Scraps of Paper.
- Sonnet 73 Reworked
- Free Wine to Nova Scotia Wine Lover
- Moving Taxi NYC
- How Happy is the Little Stone
- Grow the Pie
- Thar She…Is!
- Wine Sayings of My Uncle, 1839
- Thoughts of Dad on His Birthday–In No Particular Order
- 10 Reasons to Free My Grapes
- Daddy’s Day
- A Wee Return to Natural?
- What’s a Good Day?
- One Teacher
- Bucket List of Future Wanderings: Updated
- 19th Time’s a Charm
- Impressions off the Bus
- It’s Beneath Us
- Denmark Images
Author Archives: Sandra Oldfield
In the spirit of the announcement today that Nova Scotia has opened up its borders to allow for sales and shipments of BC wine to its province, I will do the following: Draw a name from interested twitter followers for … Continue reading
How happy is the little stone That rambles in the road alone, And doesn’t care about careers, And exigencies never fears; Whose coat of elemental brown A passing universe put on; And independent as the sun, Associates or glows alone, … Continue reading
It has been a very long time since I have blogged. I no longer feel guilt for that. Turns out I can’t do it all. Today was the kind of day that changed that. I need to get something out … Continue reading
Walking close next to me on a snow-covered sidewalk in downtown Salt Lake City. In front of me my husband carrying our newborn in her little carry car seat. Outburst of uncontrollable laughter in the bedroom next door every time … Continue reading